Twitter: @FortWorthFire

Good Samaritan Saves Disabled Man From House Fire

April 15, 2018 - 12:36 pm
Categories: 

A disabled man was rescued from a burning home by a good Samaritan in Fort Worth, according to NBC 5. Investigators say the man, believed to be in his 60's, was rescued from a fully-involved house fire along Truman Drive on Saturday afternoon.



Officials say a BBQ grill was left burning in the backyard. High winds helped spread the flames to the house. Three people that live in the home were displaced by the fire. No injuries were reported.

READ MORE READ LESS