Carbon Monoxide Scare Turns Out To Be Smoky Fumes In A Fort Worth Home

Curt Lewis
December 10, 2019 - 6:26 am
Smoke Alarm

rclassenlayouts/GettyImages

Categories: 

FORT WORTH (1080 KRLD) - Everyone's okay but there was a carbon monoxide scare at a Fort Worth home last night. 

Firefighters and paramedics were called to a home on 5th Avenue in the Ryan Place neighborhood.

Turned out the problem was not carbon monoxide after all but smoky fumes given off when construction workers mixed some chemicals indoors.

The homeowners had to evacuate fast and stay out until the fumes were aired out.